Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flats and Handwashing Challenge -- How I'm Preparing

I only just decided to participate in the challenge this morning.  The prepping for the challenge has been underway, regardless, since I began to consider participating.  I do need to purchase a few more items, or try to round them up, anyway.

As of right now, I have some receiving blankets that we'll be using.  I've yet to decide if I'm going to purchase an actual flat diaper.  I've been searching for used flats to no avail.  I have one Snappi that I'm sure will be used a time or two, but I prefer to use diaper pins, I think.

I'm going to fashion my camp-style washer today and continue to practice with my folding!

This was my first attempt at what I thought was a kite fold.  It's okay, I laughed, too!

No comments: